Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Quick Questionnaire About Me



1. How old are you? I'm sixteen years old.

2. Do you consider yourself mature for your age? Surprisingly, yes.

3. Are you an optimist or a pessimist? Pessimistic by far.

4. Do you hold people to higher standards than you hold yourself? Depends, really.

5. Do you constantly self-analyze? Yesyesyesyes.

6. What do you think when you look in the mirror? "Ew, gross."

7. What do you get most complimented on? My hair.

8. Is having lots of friends or having great grades more important to you? Great grades usually.

9. Are you patient or do you have a temper? I'm pretty chill about most things honestly.

10. How often do you think about human kind and our destiny? Wayyy too often.

11. Do you plan your life to the detail or leave it up to fate? I like to plan every detail but I'm learning how to "go with the flow" more often.

12. When you make plans with friends, how far in advance do you plan? A couple days, not too long that I psych myself out, but not too soon where I'm unprepared. 

13. Do you frequently speak exactly what’s on your mind? Out loud? Not often. 

14. Would you rather read or party with friends? Read, obviously. 

15. Are you really organized or super messy? I have a "organized chaos".

16. What’s more important, the process it takes to get to a solution or the solution? Why? The process because that's what determines your solution.

17. Are you afraid of failure? Failure, rejection, regret, yep. 

18. What is your favorite trait about yourself? I can kinda write decently on a good day. 

19. What is your favorite trait in other people? Honesty.

20. Name a celebrity or icon who you think has a personality close to yours: Ash Costello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment